Things can be tough in lockdown so I have created a list of things that can help. Often a toxic build-up can push the body over the edge to sickness in times of stress, so here is a list of things that can reduce the toxic load.
Creating a habit can be the hardest thing, so maybe just pick one or two of these things to start with.
- Cut out sugar and reduce non-complex carbs like bread. Sugar is the world’s single biggest addiction. Taking it out of your system for a while has a chance to put your body into Ketosis, where your body breaks down fats instead of sugar for fuel, helping weight loss. But first, you need to remove inflammation from your body, and sugar is the main cause of this. It can really mess with your gut bacteria; which research has shown is the key to a good mood. In fact, there are over 35,000 medical research papers on inflammation and its link to disease.
- Vitamin C – 2,000mg (2g) – Vitamin C is an antioxidant that donates an electron to free radicals which neutralizes them. Free radicals would otherwise cause oxidative stress on the body by creating damage in cells. vitamin C protects white blood cells against attacks from pathogens and free radicals. Also shown to help reduce cancer tumours , and the Chinese have been using it successfully to treat COVID-19, yet you won’t see anything about it, as Facebook and YouTube have been shutting down anyone mentioning it..
- Glycine – This binds to the part of your body where the toxic herbicide Glyphosate accumulates, allowing it to be excreted from the body. Studies show higher amounts of Glyphosate in urine shortly after taking Glycine, confirming Glyphosate can build up in the body for a very long time..
- Glutathione – helps depression, detoxing, and protecting your cells from inflammation (reducing oxidative stress). It binds to Mercury, escorting it harmlessly out of the body.
- Alpha-Lipoic Acid (ALA) – Super Detox, anti-depressant. A strong anti-oxidant like Glutathione, It can chelate (bind up and remove) heavy metals across the blood-brain barrier – especially good for getting heavy metals out of the brain, which very few things can do. It can also regenerate used glutathione, making it ready to go again without wasting the body’s energy making it from scratch.  Research has shown it can help with autism. Not to be confused with Alpha Linolenic Acid (a form of Omega 3), also known as ALA.
- Curcumin – a safe natural antioxidant, good for detoxing heavy metals (especially mercury) and fluoride. Great for reducing all kinds of inflammation, especially those with an overactive immune system. Made from Turmeric, but Turmeric is only 5% Curcumin, and isn’t as bio-available.  
- H2 – Molecular Hydrogen –this gas has been shown to have a therapeutic effect on over 150 human diseases, and non-toxic even at high concentrations. Other benefits:
- Excellent antioxidant
- Protects organs
- Lowers cholesterol and blood sugar
- C60 – Specially treated oil (usually olive oil) that has 172 times the oxidation levels of Vitamin C. In studies with rats, it showed they lived nearly twice as long, with none contracting cancer. 
- Activated Charcoal
Detoxing can be pretty hard on the body, so the key is getting those heavy metal toxins bound up and out before they can cause too many side-effects. It should be taken at least 2 hrs before or after eating, as it can bind up good minerals too. Not to be used for too long, for the same reason. It can be most effective when you are detoxing, going into ketosis, or having hot saunas, as this is when much of the toxins can pass out of the body but can be re-absorbed further down the gut. One expert recommends 1 month out of the year, 1 week at a time. Pyrophyllite clay is said to have a similar absorbent ability as charcoal.
- Vibrating plate/bed – The US and Australian army are using vibration to heal soldiers up to 50% faster. One theory is that it helps increase lymphatic drainage, which otherwise doesn’t have a self-drainage, so toxins build up. Vibration has shown to help drain the lymphatic system. Once drained, the body can get back to healing other parts of the body – like wounds. This has also shown to:
- Spend less time at the gym for the same results
- Increase your strength, especially explosive strength
- Lose more fat in less time
- Balance your hormones
- Increase lymphatic drainage
- Increase bone mass and mineral density
- Increase flexibility and mobility
- Metabolic alterations in bone, stomach, bowel, prostate, kidney, and bladder
- Enhance knee neuromuscular control
- Immediate improvement in blood circulation
- Reduce pain
- Improve proprioception and balance
- Deter Multiple Sclerosis
- Increase secretion of serotonin and norepinephrine 
You can buy these things for about $100 these days – just Google “Whole Body Vibration Machine”. 30hz is the frequency that NASA uses on its pilots 
This is single-celled freshwater algae, is often referred to as a near-perfect food because of it’s numerous trace nutrients, but also good for binding up Mercury and escorting it out of the body.
Research has shown this fermented vegetable dish from Korea can breakdown pesticides. The study found 83.3% of the pesticide had broken down after 3 days and gone completely by day 9.
I know – I hate this too, but creating a habit is the hardest part, so only do 5 push-ups every morning, but tell yourself you HAVE to do them before you have a shower. Everyone has time for that. Before long, you’ll be doing 10, 20, etc. Jamie Foxx says he stays in shape by doing 100 push-ups, 100 sit-ups, 50 pull-ups (10 or 15 at a time). 
- Infra-Red Sauna – Sweat induced from an infrared heat source is comprised of 20 per cent toxins whereas sweat induced from traditional heating systems is comprised of 3 per cent toxins. Infrared saunas claim the light penetrates the skin more deeply – up to 3 inches (7.5cm) than the heat of a traditional sauna, which leads to more sweat, which leads to a more abundant release of toxins, as well as increases metabolism.
- Buy a Plant
Peace Lilies suck up a lot of the toxins in our house from the breakdown of plastics. Some studies the toxin in the average house can have the same level as a Chinese city on a bad day. Peace lilies are the best, and other good ones include Aloe Vera, Snake Plant, and Bamboo palm. Peace Lilies are about $10 at Bunnings https://www.bunnings.com.au/130mm-peace-lily-spathiphyllum-chico_p3615383 .
Detox your Mind
- Owning it – address those Shame issues – Addiction of any form is nothing to be ashamed about. Vulnerability expert Brene Brown says shame has no place in society anymore. Doing something dumb is vastly different than saying to yourself that you are One is a reflection of your actions – which can be corrected – and the other is a reflection of you as a person, which increases shame. In today’s society, it’s massively detrimental; 33% of people incarcerated have shame issues, but a massive 80% of re-offenders have shame issues.  We need to see addiction as a sickness that needs to be treated, rather than a criminal act.
Put simply – Shame isolates, and compassion builds connection.
- Gratefulness – this has a huge impact on your mental state of wellbeing. It can boost your happiness and productivity and reduce stress. One study found it “uniquely important to psychological well-being, beyond the effect of the Big Five facets” (environmental mastery, personal growth, positive relationships, purpose in life, and self-acceptance). 
- Remove Judgement from your conversations – This is hard, but it is something that can drain your happiness faster than anything without you even knowing it. Author Gabby Bernstein says when you feel yourself judging, say to yourself “I choose to judge nothing that occurs.” It is a slow process, but be patient. To speed up results, try EFT Tapping – no one knows why this works, but many successful people say it works for them, including Jack Canfield, author of Chicken Soup for the Soul. 
- Forgiveness – regardless of how badly the other person has wronged you, forgiveness has nothing to do with them. It’s about you. Letting it go will make you happier, and people will be attracted to your positive vibe. 
- Meditation – Start simple with the 4,7,8 breathing technique; in through your nose for 4 seconds, hold for 7, breath out your mouth for 8. This takes your body out of flight or flight mode, making your immune system work better, and reduces anxiety better than any medicine. Insight Timer is a good App for all types of meditation, from gratitude, sleep happiness, etc.
It’s tough out there at the moment, and we at Koonara want you to be healthy and happy.
 http://rs.yiigle.com/yufabiao/1183266.htm (You will need to open it in Google Chrome and use Google Translate) or click HERE for the translated version with Vit C parts underlined.
 This was actually from a friend whose brother is a high ranking official in the Australian Army. They also had the head of medicine in the US Army speak on it to the Australian army. So, kind of 2nd hand, but from I believe to be a reliable source.
 https://tim.blog/2015/12/06/jamie-foxx/ – at the 2hr 12min mark