We are excited to announce that Koonara Wines Platinum Marquee for the 2022 bet365 William Thomson Cup are now on sale!
Our Platinum Marquee is located in a premium trackside location and suited for those guests looking for a superior day of racing, elegance and fun. The package includes a 5 hour beverage package or premium wines and beer, entry into the racecourse, with gourmet food and live entertainment. Tickets are $205 per person.
This is an over 18 years only event.
Based on the 2019 demand we expect that the Koonara Wines Marquee will sell out very quickly! So don’t delay in securing your tickets. With COVID restrictions once this marquee is SOLD OUT no further tickets will be available for sale, so please ensure that you book the correct number of tickets for your attendees.
What you need to know!
Like so many other events COVID-19 has changed the way we interact socially and this has changed the Dunkeld Races too! Whilst the race day will still have the same country racing feel, be a place to socialise and catch up with friends, a few things have changed for us to be COVID friendly.
- This year’s races will be a fully pre-paid ticketed event. No walk-ups on the day.
- A crowd cap will apply in accordance with our COVID Safe Plan and once our ticket allocation has been reached no further tickets will be available for sale.
- At this stage, the ONLY way to secure a ticket to the Dunkeld Races will be via a marquee package.
- In order to manage general admission ticket bookings, only the person who purchased the Mini Package or Umbrella Package can add additional GA tickets to pre-purchased packages.
- The infield and outfield of the race track are two separate zones and patrons will not be able to crossover between the two areas.
- In the event that our event is cancelled or the COVID restrictions change preventing us from having a crowd attend, all package holders will receive a full refund