We are a boutique family winery in Coonawarra, South Australia and we are looking for a wine loving, passionate, driven, sales oriented, organised person to join the sales team as our Business Development Executive.
This is a part time role approx 15-20 hours per week, with flexible working arrangements – perfect for someone who needs to juggle work in amongst other priorities. You will cover the Perth and surrounding areas. This is your chance to join a growing and exciting wine company.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Achieving budgeted sales and distribution targets
- Identifying and capitalising on local market opportunities to build sales and profitability
- Working autonomously to manage your monthly call plan and growing accounts
- Negotiating business agreements and commercial initiatives
- Merchandising and activating promotional plans with customers
- This is a truly autonomous position which requires a self-starter who is driven to achieve outcomes. You should have the ability to build strong, profitable relationships. You will have effective negotiation skills, be an excellent planner and have a proven persistence that has seen you succeed in a similar role.
Please submit your application to [email protected] by Monday 7th August.