Koonara Wines is a fast growing wine label in Coonawarra. We produce a wide range of delicious wines that are available across the country, we operate a cellar door and love to host fun and creative events.
As we embark on a changing structure we are looking for an awesome marketing and design manager to fulfil a maternity contract for 1 year.
About the role
As we embark on a changing structure we are looking for an awesome marketing and design manager to fulfil a maternity contract for 1 year. Based in Penola in the heart of the Coonawarra wine region.
The role is made of many parts including;
- Marketing for traditional, online, events.
- Design –point of sale, posters, merchandise, decals etc
- Social Media management
- EDM management
- Managing website/online store
- Continue to develop our wine club
- Oversee role out of many events
Benefits and perks
For the right person this could be a great opportunity, to join an exciting business in a busy team. This contract will run for 1 year and there is significant scope to put your own stamp on it.
You will be reporting to the owners and Directors who are passionate about the wine industry and be part of a tight knit team that live and breathe our brand values.
Skills and experience, what we are looking for:
- Someone who is proficient in Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat & WordPress.
- Someone who can work with the Directors to implement marketing, design and communications strategies which are in line with our brand values.
- Someone who is digitally savvy and can effectively manage all our SEO, EDM and social media channels and develop content to drive customer engagement with the brand.
- Someone who has basic video/photo editing skills and ability to snap some killer shots.
- Someone organised, with excellent time management skills that is driven and creative. Potentially from a similar industry but not necessarily.
How to apply:
To apply please send expressions of interest/resumes/portfolio examples to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 26th July 2019.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver’s licence?
- How would you rate your English language skills?
- Which of the following Adobe products are you experienced with?